Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Digital Blue Movie Creator

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heh, I didn't say he used a NeoPLX-2000. I said the director commentary on my disc said he used a Fisher-Price Pixelvision camera for a couple shots. Blame Oliver Stone for giving false info.

    And I tinkered with an early model in the late 80's. Not much, but a little. Didn't they have RCA analog cable-hookup? It's been awhile since I saw one of them.

    As for the NeoPLX2000, I can't say a thing.

    EDIT - Oops! PXL, not PLX.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 06, 2004 09:54 PM: Message edited by: reved ]</font>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Tard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 13th, 2001
    Posts
    2,286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, those things! Oliver Stone used those cameras in several handheld shots in Natural Born Killers. What were they called again, PIXELVISION toy cameras?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member GREATwarEAGLE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29th, 2002
    Posts
    530
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Stone actually did use it? - Thats cool.

    What did I think of the camera? Well, we're going back quite a bit. I mean it's a no-frills camera. The footage look likes surveillance video. And I remember the tapes only lasting like 5 or 10 minutes.

    I think its just nostalgic appeal, but it'd be great if I still had mine. Just to reminisce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •